Jat College Health Centre
Location---Room No. 102 ,Old Science Block , Jat College ,Rohtak
College health centre has primary medical facilities and has a panel of visiting doctors:
3.Oral health and dentist
4. Advance pain manager
Functions of health centre
1. First aid facility for the students as well as staff members
2. Arrangement of health camps in the institution
3. Regular health check up of the students
4. To arrange blood donation camps in the institution.
5. To get willingness from the stake holders for eye donation.
6. Awareness programme for health related topics like drug addiction,smoking,aids,female foeticide etc.
7. First aid training to the students.
8. Lectures by physicians on different health issues
Action Plan for the session 2013-14
|1. First Aid Training
||4th week of August2013
|2. Eye Health Camp.
||4th week of September
|3.Lecture by General Physician
||4th week of October
|4.Blood Donation Camp.
||4th week of January 2014
|| 4th week of February
|6.Awareness Programme for health related issues
|| 4th week of March
|7.Oral Health and Dental check up camp
|| 2nd week of April
Whom to contact for medical support in college:
1. Dr Amita Khokhar
2. Dr Sushila Dabas
3. Dr Deepika Nandal