Placement cell of the college endeavours to bridge the gap between our student’s aspiration and industrial demand for the skills. Placement Cell is committed in helping the students in career selection, systemic planning and guidance by the expert at different stages.
The Placement cell consists of faculty members and student volunteers. It is an integral part of the college. The college provides complete infrastructure for the effective functioning of the cell. The Placement Cell plays an important role in shaping the career of students.
Aims of the cell :
- To ensure that the students have information and skills necessary for an effective job search.
- To conduct professional training programs outside the curriculum to provide better placements.
- Arranging preparatory programmes such as seminars, group discussions, personality development sessions, the general awareness courses, etc. by the experts speakers.
- Acts as a link among students, alumni, and the workplace.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by training them in Aptitude tests, group discussions and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counselling by organizing guidance lectures by senior corporate personnels
- To organize Job Fair for final year students in collaboration with reputed industries and business houses from all over India.
- For the past few years, College has received placement opportunities from Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Tech, ICICI Prudential, HDFC Standard Life Amazon, Flipkart, Rohtak Bazaar, Jio-Digital, HDFC bank, Axis Bank, ICICI bank and various others.
- To encourage girls students, we organize special seminars/ workshops on soft skills, Communications skills, gender sensitization.
Generally, we organize two Job fairs between March and July of every year in the college campus. students are informed on WhatsApp group as well as by placing the notice on the notice board of the college regarding various placement drives organized in nearby institutes. We also conduct individual placement drives for some reputed and faithful organizations.
For any query, suggestion or information, students can contact the placement cell on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Shish Pal Rathee Dr. Usha Chhillar