Annual Fee structure per student
|S.No||Type of room||Number of student in room||Annual fee||Security (Refundable)||Total|
Mess fee will be paid separately every month on the basis of calculation of mess expenditure + 650/- servant charges
For further enquire Contact
Sh. Manish Kumar (Hostel Clerk), Mobile No. 9034629267
- Homely environment
- lush green campus
- Free 100 mbps Wi-Fi connectivity
- 24 Hours Gated Security
- Indoor games and volley ball court within hostel premises
- College playground is located in close proximity of Hostel.
- Purified Drinking Water
- Co-operative Mess (Best food among all Hostels and PGs of Rohtak)
- Cooking place for tea and basic snacks provided separately
- Green Lawns
- Clean Bathrooms
- Close to College campus
- Hostel admission on merit basis
- Zero tolerance for any kind of student clash
- Rooms available for single, triple and four students sharing basis.
- Single Rooms available only for meritorious students.
- Pollution free
- Electricity Generator
- Separate study room with newspapers and magazines
- Zero tolerance for Drugs
- Entire Hostel Campus and Lawns are under high resolution CCTV Surveillance
All India Jat Heroes’ Memorial College, Rohtak
Seth Chajju Ram Boys Hostel
Students will be admitted to the hostels for one academic session in the beginning of the session.
Admissions shall be sought afresh in every academic session and the residents will conform to the following:-
Each hostel student have to plant a tree in the hostel campus and have to look after the tree.
- Receipt of admission form duly signed by the parents/guardian of the resident.
- Satisfaction of the Warden regarding proper conduct. Regular payment of dues of hostel and mess in case of ex-residents to hostel clerk/supervisor.
- During the admission in hostel presence of parents is mandatory.
- The candidates selected for admission in the hostels are required to submit an undertaking that they will not handover their rooms to anybody else and vacate the hostel within 48 hours after the completion of examinations.
- There will be no provision of free hostel to any student in any case. No fee concession will be given to sportsman/poor student/ player/S.C/B.C /handicap etc.
- The hostel rooms are subject to inspection by the College / Hostel authorities to make sure that they are kept neat and tidy and no unauthorized items like liquor, drugs, lethal weapons etc., are kept in the room. Possession of any lethal weapons or any instrument / contrivance, which is likely to cause physical harm to others, is strictly prohibited.
- The hostellers with chronic medical problems will be asked to vacate the room immediately as personal medical care by parent / guardian will be necessary.
- Mutual shifting of rooms is strictly prohibited in some special circumstances it can be with allowed with the permission of Warden and proper information to Hostel clerk for proper record.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. In case of violation, expulsion from the hostel as well as legal case may be filed against the accused.
- Use of alcohol is strictly prohibited, any violator is to be fined Rs. 5000/- and expulsion from the hostel/College. If any alcohol bottle will recovered from hostel premise all residents of the hostel will be fined.
- Drug abuse will be treated as a crime and invites a find of Rs. 5000/- and expulsion from the hostel as well as from the College.
- Indulgence in political activities and holding of demonstration in the hostel-premises is not allowed. Strict disciplinary action including cancellation of admission in hostel as well as in the College would be taken for violation.
- Any clash, assault on co-resident will be seriously dealt in terms of rustication from the College/hostel apart from the legal action will be taken against such residents.
- Four wheelers in hostel-premises will not be allowed and cycle is allowed. Scoter/ Motorcycle or any other only two wheelers can be used by the hostellers. Hostel authorities will be not responsible for missing of cycle or any other two wheelers.
- No outsider is allowed to enter the hostel without the permission of warden concerned and if any outsider found in any room the resident will be fined.
- Ragging in any form in BANNED. It is a cognizable offence and violation will invite action as per law of the land in addition to rustication from the Institute. Being a silent spectator and not reporting/stopping others indulging in ragging is also an offence and will invite similar disciplinary action. Accepting/undergoing ragging and not reporting to this is also an offence. Please report any incident immediately to any member of the Anti-Ragging Committee/Warden.
- There will be no student political office in hostel during student election.
- A check list will be provided to the students regarding the working condition of switch, fan, tube light, bed, and bed during the admission. When the resident will leave the room he has to give the undertaking that property of the room is as it was handed over to him. If any damage found the resident have pay cost of damage or misplace item (present day market value). If any individual or group is identified to have caused the damage, double the cost will be recovered from him/her/group.
- The hostel is co-operative committee.
- Any Clash with hostel Mess Committee with be taken seriously and such person will be expelled from hostel.
- Outsiders/non-resident students are not allowed to take meals in the mess.
- All kinds of mess-payments are to be made by 10th of each month otherwise fine of Rs. 200 will be charged upto 20th of each month after 20th Rs. 500 will be charged as fine for each month. For the month of April students have to pay mess fee till 5th May.
- No resident is allowed to take food/utensils in his room if any such found a fine of Rs. 500 will be charged and he can be expelled from hostel.
- Meals will not be served before/after the fixed hours.
- Cooking in the rooms is strictly prohibited.
- In case of illness, the name of such persons will be registered with the supervisor who will, with the approval of the Warden, can get special food (Khichri etc.). Information for special food has to be given six hours in advance.
- All complaints regarding mess requiring immediate attention of the Warden should be made in writing through a member of Mess-Committee.
- A resident of hostel cannot take his meals as a guest of another resident in the same hostel.
- 40 Diets will be compulsory for every resident in a month if mess.
- Before leaving hostel for weekends/holidays or not want to have food resident have to inform the hostel authorities to avoid wastage of food. If he will not he will be treated as present in the mess.
- Hostel security fee will not be adjusted in mess balance, resident have to pay bills for each month.
- Security will be not paid to the students whose mess fee is pending.
- Main Kitchen cannot be used for personal cooking i.e. tea, milk, maggi etc. however a separate gas stove laying in main corridor can be used for such purposes. If any student found using Main Kitchen he will be fined.
* Detailed rule book will be provided during the hostel admission.
Principal : Dr. Sangeeta Dalal
|01||Dr. Ravi Dev||Associate Professor and HOD Department of Physics|
|02||Dr. Rajbir Gulia||Associate Professor, HOD Department of History and former Warden|
|03||Dr. Dayanand Malik||Associate Professor, HOD Department of Commerce and former Warden|
|04||Dr. Sukhbir Singh||Assistant Professor and HOD Department of Physical Education|
|05||Dr. Vivek Dangi||Assistant Professor History and Warden|
|06||Dr. Jasmer Singh||Assistant Professor, HOD Department of Journalism &Mass Communication and Warden|
Warden: Dr. Vivek Dangi
Warden: Dr. Jasmer Singh
Hostel Clerk : Manish Kumar